There have been a LOT of recent upgrades to your club management software.
Youth Protection Program (YPP)
Our Youth Protection Program module has been reconfigured to allow you to save historical data on a variety of items.
In addition to updating the UI to the new look and feel, we have made 2 fundamental changes.
- You can add via an admin – whatever is needed to be tracked. So the drop down shown below contains a few items that you may need. This list can easily be added or removed as needed.
- YPP history(5). Now keeping a history of training/approvals – really all the items that you are tracking.
Consequently – the current YPP information(4) will show the most current – with an Age description to the right of the items being tracked. The history includes all the history including the current items.
Finance Module Updated
You asked for it and NOW we have implemented recurring payment processing.
- Add recurring payments
- Add EFT or CC payments
- Member adds subscription for recurring payments
- Officers can modify some parameters
Survey Module for CLUBS too now!
Clubs can now create, send and get feedback with Surveys through DACdb. These can be tied to club meeting notifications or can be send at any time information from your members is needed.
- Easily create surveys, quizzes, and polls for any audience.
- Gather feedback from event attendees, trainings, club members or District members.
- Automatically analyze your results and get powerful analysis features.
- View results immediately after a training session.
- Use your insights to make better, data-driven decisions.
- Mobile Friendly Surveys
- Easy integration with PMail — we have the current member email and data to send out surveys too.
- Integration with M.DACdb.com mobile product — new survey link under Club and District
- Integration with Events — take surveys at the Event and/or Breakout (“Room”) level
- Shared surveys — set up one survey — use for ALL club events or use for all breakouts
- Send out automated reminder emails following club meeting or breakout session (if enabled)
- Manage Survey using the admin panel
NEW Calendar Feature
At long last… you can display club Member Birthdays, Wedding Anniversaries and club Member Start Anniversaries.